Several people in my family have a history of kidney disease. I am healthy for the time being but I am concerned that I will fall prey to kidney disease as well as I age. In preparation, information about natural cures for kidney disease would be graciously appreciated! If you have any ideas, I would be happy to hear them.

Well, to start with, "kidney disease" is a generic term for anything that can go wrong in the kidneys. Of course, not all kidney disease is treated in the same way, and especially since Asian Medicine and other alternative methods often approach healing from a whole body point of view, looking at the cause of the illness rather than treating only one spot. If you are interested, I would advise you to start researching what healing methods call out to you, and then make an appointment for a check up.

Well, to start with, "kidney disease" is a generic term for anything that can go wrong in the kidneys. Of course, not all kidney disease is treated in the same way, but healing process does make good progress,looking at the cause of the illness rather than treating only one spot. If you are interested, I would advise you to start researching what healing methods call out to you, and then make an appointment for a check up.For this you should go for a detox programme. This would definitely help you as i am speaking out of my personal experience.I got this information through one of my close friend as i was so depressed. She referred me for Fresh Start Health Retreat Center ( had seen their fb page), situated South Island Highway,Oyster Bay in Canada. I availed the 5 Day Wellness Program inclusive of Juice Fasting & Body Detox. Frankly first i was very nervous about all these things but once reaching their, the place, atmosphere, ocean, spa service & service i was already feeling rejuvenated. They taught me about what to eat & what to avoid in the program, yoga, juice fasting everything went very smoothly & i was entirely relaxed, detoxed, recharged and felt awesome..:-) you can go for the same and call them at: 888-658-3324...:-)