I have RA and I need to lose some weight. (about 20-30 pounds) Should I do a high-protein diet? What about the calories? I can't do much excercise.... Help! I'm too young for this, just 26. o.O

It is not easy to live with rheumatoid arthritis so I guess you are trying every day to make most of it. 

When you say that you must lose some weight I must ask is this something you have decided by yourself or your doctor told you it would be wise? And which therapy treatment are you on?

As you know by yourself there is no known cure for rheumatoid arthritis. But you are young so it will be a little bit easier for you to cope with joint inflammation and pain.

There is no best diet for rheumatoid arthritis and if you want to lose some weight you should adjust your nutrition since you are not able to do that much exercises. You could check with your doctor and maybe visit nutritionist as well to determine what is the best solution for you. Wish you all the best.