Who knew that losing weight was going to be so complicated? Or at least, choosing the diet plan is very hard. It seems that there are literally thousands of plans out there, and it is hard to know which one is the best for you. I am close to picking a diet plan at random, but I don't think that is a great idea either. Can you help?

I am not sure how much weight you are intending to lose? It depends very much on that which diets are suitable for you. If you have only something like ten pounds to lose, you can even do that in three or four days. If it is a serious amount of weight you want to lose it will take longer, and you will need a different kind of diet altogether.

You are right... there are as many diet plans as there are people and that is because there is no magic diet. It's not the diet that is so critical. Any low calorie diet will work. It is controlling hunger and cravings so that you can stay on the diet. That is the key. I recommend R&D Diet Cookies. They took care of the hunger and cravings so that I could stay on my diet.