I want to lose weight before school starts. I am 13 and i know i cant commit to excercise every day. I heard that African mango pills make you lose weight without diet change or excercise. Any other suggestions on what i should do? I have one month. P.S.-What if I do dancing for an hour every other day??

Depends what kind of dancing, but most types of dancing are good exercise, but an hour every other day won't make you loose weight if you don't eat right. What you eat is just as important as exercising so cut back on the calories, sugars, and fats. I haven't tried pills, but I really doubt they work. It's probably just a scam to get your money.

Dancing is a great idea! Maybe you could swim or go for a run every evening? I wouldn’t recommend any pills or medication to lose weight. You’re far too young and losing the weight should be easy. Please do it healthily and don’t try any method that might affect your health adversely. You might not realize it now, but you will eventually. Try and cut back on your carbs (pasta, rice, bread etc) and focus more on healthy proteins. Meat, fish, eggs, veggies and fruit are a good way to go! I went on the Dukan diet weight loss program to lose 20 pounds in February and I lost all the weight in a matter of 12 weeks. It’s a high protein, low carb diet and you might benefit from it. Take a look at it and good luck!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use