Im 14 and I weigh 173 and Im 5'8 or 5'7 I need to lose weight In 7 months! I was hoping to be 100 lbs or 120! Anyhelp! Please! Im doing this for me not about what people think.. I wanna be healthy! )::$ PLEASE HELP ME! ADVICE WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL! (Please dont say im to young! I'm trying arnt i :/..)

Keep tryi ng!

the best natural way to lose weight is by the following:

1- Running
2- treadmill
3- cycling
4- swimming

Hi all,Everone want to show her 6 pack abs at beach but this is not easy for get slim and smart body figure.Swimming and running is best way to get slim and smart body fitness.

Hi, You are never to young to worry about your health, i think you need to have a realistic weight loss goal though. to be 100 lbs and you 5'8 that is unhealthy and puts you at risk for many diseases. a healthy goal weight for you would be around 130 so you need to loose around 40 lbs . You should make a chart and have food in one coloumn excercise in another and weight in another most important column how your feeling in another. record everyday everything you do into these columns you will see patterns with food with certain excercise and then you can realistically map out how long your goal will take. by looking at your stats daily it will motivate you eventually you will see pounds and inches shed aswell as happy feelings about yourself. if you want dietary supplements please change your mind take your healthy vitamins and try to get all the supplements you hear of being fat burners in your regular diet.  You need to know and learn your boby everyone is different dont forget that.

Katie

Regular exercise is an important part of effective weight loss. It helps to control your weight by using excess calories that otherwise would be stored as fat as well as boosting you metabolism and lowering insulin levels. Physical activity also helps prevent many diseases and improve your overall health.

Your weight is determined by the number of calories you eat each day minus what your body uses. Everything you eat contains calories, and everything you do uses calories, including sleeping, breathing, and digesting food. Any physical activity in addition to what you normally do will burn those extra calories.

Balancing the number of calories you expend through exercise and physical activity with the calories you eat will help you achieve your desired weight. The key to successful weight loss and improved overall health is making physical activity a part of your daily routine.

__________________________

max008