My husband is a bit overweight. Nothing excessive, but he could really do with a little bit of shrinking down. He wouldn't participate in anything he perceives to be for women, but if he knows it is important to me I think will give diet a chance. Are there any good diets out there for men? Which are the best for weight loss?

I am sure that your husband knows exactly what is to be done. It is known to everyone that you lose weight when you start eating less, and if you eat fast food you need to cut that out. I am sure that he is quite aware that he needs to lose weight. Perhaps you could mention it to him, but he might feel bad so please be careful!

Exercise is the batter than diet and i hope you and your husband knows this thing very well. I just want to recommend that exercise not only helps to lose the weight but it also activate others parts of the body. So suggest your husband to exercise regularly.