my right bicep has been twitching for three days now especially when it is over my head. I do not have insurance and I need some advice. Please help.

I know your post was awhile ago but I am curious of what became of your right arm twitching. My bicep muscle has been twitching on and off for a month and a half and I am really worried. I don't seem to have any other symptoms but the twitching is so disconcerting.

Did anyone get any answers in the bicep twitch? Mine has been twitching for 3 days now and it is so much you can see it. It is the bottom of my bicep on my right arm. Inside and about 2 inches up from my elbow joint. it isnt doing it constantly, but it is doing it about 75% of the day.

Anyone have any answers?? How long did it last?

I am hoping it is just a weird twitch and not the first sign of something sinister.

Thanks!

D.

Regarding the bicep twitching, I to have a bicep that has been twitching for several weeks maybe longer now that I am aware of it. Sources around me feel it may be do to a cervical impingement or thoracic outlet syndrome ( tightness in the musculature around the neck and shoulder which can constrict or put pressure on specific nerves that run down into the shoulder,bicep and fingers. Things to do watch posture, move head back between shoulders. Apply heat /ice to the neck and shoulder region to calm muscle. Focus on strengthening scapular and shoulder muscles to take pressure off cervical muscles which may become irritated. Incorporate easy stretches to the upper traps, levator scap muscles. Some times anti- imflammatory meds: ibuprofin, motrin, aleve can help.