I had severe pain in my right arm, mainly the biceps and shoulder. The pain came on doing simple movements. Bending down and twisting of the arm brought on instantly the pain. The movement restrictions followed, I could not put my arm behind my back above waist level.

I felt the same way about a year ago. First pain in left shoulder started and then biceps pain too. I went to my G.P. who thought it could be frozen shoulder. I was on ibuprofen and other inflammatory tablets, to which I got no relief. I then went to a physiotherapist, acupuncture…and at the end I needed surgery. What can I say, it’s not good!

sounds like rotator cuff issue

Hello there harloff ,

If you are experiencing this pain for quite some time I believe it is time to visit your doctor. If you are not exercising and you haven’t hurt yourself during some sport activity than it is probably some nerve in question but this needs to be diagnosed by medical expert.

My brother is professional athlete and he very often experience pain in his muscles and usually these are caused by inflamed nerves. Treatment are anti-inflammatory medications and sometimes even physical therapy.

If you don’t want to see doctor you can try with professional massage. This can be helpful in relaxing muscles. I hope this was helpful and that you will resolve your problem.

Im having exact same problem just came on over a few months exact same systems u had but then it started happening to my right shoulder and bicep exact same systems so did u ever figure out what it was have seen arthritis dr thinking it was that but nope.