hi this is not really a new topic but I'm 16 and for about 2 years i have had twitches all over my whole body. It first started with my eye then moved on to my neck, head, face, and etc.. I am VERY worried could this be serious? If not what tecniques could I use to slow down or stop theese?
They get very bad somedays it is so horrible. And others it is a really hard jerk like twitch and sometimes it isn't that hard. Like someone has said it is very depressing to know that I can't always control my own body!

hi i also have the same symtoms , i want to share some feelings with you. pls reply to this message.

I, too, experience random twitching-all day, all night, sometimes a slight twitch, sometimes a much stronger jerk. Anyone care to share your thoughts?

Me too… The same symptoms.

It's called
Benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS)

We all get it, sometimes many times a day. Totally harmless, but sometimes attributed to poor eating habits.

Eat a salad, put down that coke, and get some sleep.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benign_fasciculation_syndrome

If your on any medications at all I would discuss with your doctor any side effects. I recently found that singulair can cause twitching- and I had been experiencing slight twitching at night before I fell asleep. If your on any meds, start there!

it is also caused by your brain thinking your heart has stopped and send an electric shock to it.

The reason you get these twitching is that some neurons are about to die. It is normal... the twithing at the particular places will stop when the neuron die completely

I am nine and I have these symptoms I have had these effects for four years!Do you think it might autism?