I have had this weird twitching feeling in my stomach, and it has been quite constant for alteast 2 weeks now. No, I am not pregnet. Thats not even physically possible. The twitching feeling is like that random twitch you get on your eyelid ocasionally. The twitching is always there, and it happens a couple inches below by belly button, usually to the left a bit. But, sometimes it also twitches on the right. I have no clue whats wrong, and its kind of worrying me. Thanks so much.

I have that same feeling in my stomach. I thought I might be pregnant but have taken a test and am not. I am not sure what this is but it does feel like a twitching and I experience it just on my left side. It has been going on for almost a week now. When I press on it I actually can feel the movement. I am not sure what this is or why it is happening. Did you find out what it was?

I have been going thru the same thing. No one can tell me what is going on. Its mostly on my left but also just below my belly button as well as on the right sometimes. I have taken several PT's and all have come back negative. This has been going on now for 2 weeks and happens about 3-6 times a day. I have read that it isn't anything to worry about. I also read that it can be caused from dehydration but I drink a lot of water. Has anyone found anything new out? Thank you.

Ive had the same thing for about a week now, i just had a baby less than 5 months ago and im on my period right now so im pretty sure im not pregnant. I'm thinking that its just a muscle spasm. and even if its not im sure a doctor will tell you that it is.

I have been going through the exact same thing for about 3 months...I was convinced i was pregnant even though i have taken over 10 PT's. I went to the doctor and got an ultrasound....no baby! since that I have had my period and it is constantly still twitching....It drives me nuts, i questions whether or not I am still pregnant, even though its really impossible....HOW DO U MAKE THIS GO AWAY!

Did you end up finding out what it was? Iv been experiencing the same thing have no idea what it is.. :S

twitches can be cause in many muscle groups due to stress (emotional or physical).  If you've been working your abs, that could be the reason.  Ever since i started doing P 90 X my left leg has been twitching and my abs just bellow my navel have been twitching.

im 17 and not pregnant and have been having these twitches in my stomach mainly to the left as well as a little bit to the right. its soooo annoying and really want to find out what the problem is. Its been going on for about 2.5 weeks now and wont stop happens during the day and at night. PLEASE HELP

I've been having this weird twitch thing on my left side for about a week. I know I'm not pregnant cause I'm going through menopause, tonight my lip started twitching too. If anyone finds out what this is I'd love to hear.

I have the same exact thing! Except it started tonight. It is in the same spot as well. I am 16 and haven't started my peroide so I am obviously not pregnet.

My stomach has started doing this every day for the past few days to a week and I can't stop it I am very uncomfertable and it is always on my left side. I havnt had my period this month and I'm happy about that because I am trying to get pregnant but it is hurting me and won't leave me alone I thought it would go away but it hasn't and I really would love an answer like the rest of you

If you have this (I have it, too and am NOT pregnant) it just means that you (or your body) is "reacting" to stress. No big deal. You'll be just fine.

I too started having these twitches last 2 days. I'm a guy, so i am definitely not pregnant. I am working out though but not my abs, i'm doing push ups every 2nd night. I don't know if this matters but last week i experienced some sharp shooting pain close to that side.

Twitching is more on the left side of the stomach, just below the ribs. And it mostly occurs when i sit down. What could this be?

Mine has been doing it a few inches below the belly button a little to the left for 3 days now. its so annoying and uncomfortable and I can actually see it twich. I'm definately not pregnant and I just got off my period Sunday (4 days ago) but on Monday I ran 6 miles which I though may be the cause of this howeever I am fairly well conditioned and though it's slightly more than I usually run, I wasn't in much pain afterwards so I dont know if that has anything to do with it but If anyone does have an answer I'd love to know why.

I have the same problem, it's almost like a baby kicking me. I also have some stomach pain with mine. I hope someone finds out what this is.