Hello, folks. I have heard a lot of things about biofeedback. I know that is some sort of alternative medicine technique. I would also like to know what competitive relaxation is. I think that it is related to biofeedback in some way. I would appreciate if you could tell me something more. Bye!

Hi, there. Biofeedback is not any kind of alternative medicine technique. It monitors and measures same basic body functions. A person has info about them constantly. It can really help in fighting some diseases. It is mostly efficient against the ones that are stress related. I really don’t know what completive relaxation is. Maybe you should consult a biofeedback specialist about this issue. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hello, folks. I have heard something about competitive relaxation. I think this is related to some sort of game and game players. I think that a game player’s response is measured here. I really don’t know why this is done. Perhaps it is handy for improving player’s efficiency. You should ask someone for more details. If you find out something interesting, please inform us. Good luck! Bye!

Hi, everyone. I have also heard something about biofeedback and competitive relaxation. However, I am not sure I quite understood it. I think that those are some sorts of games. They are made for relaxing people. Maybe they relieve from stress. I really don’t know what to tell more about this. Those guys are right when they tell you to consult an expert. He must know more to inform you. Bye!