it’s been 3 years since I was diagnosed first with pulmonary and now potentially heart sarcoidosis as well, I stuck only to treatment my rheumatologist gave me and were on steroids for most of that time, with breaks. Steroids have helped me, but they didn’t make the original problem any different. So I committed to try at least somewhat controlling the condition with more natural sources.

The one thing I found effective and think you should try is lowering your daily salt intake and switching the regular salt for organic one like bioplasma or cell salt - besides salt they also contain trace mineral such copper, phosphorus, sulphur, magnesium..etc.

Hello Mike,

lowering your salt intake is definitely a good decision as far as your heart and blood pressure are concerned, but there is a doubt on how much and in how big dose any of the other supplements like copper, phosphorus, sulphur, magnesium.. would help. It would be hard to know if you take them all mixed together in probably not high enough doses to be therapeutic. You can try first and see how your body will react to the lower salt intake, and maybe try a single supplement at the time, at least with magnesium that shouldn't be too much of a problem,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole