Hi, I am a thirty two years old woman. I have been married for four years. Everything in our lives was going on just great. Few months ago it all changed. My husband started accusing me of the things that never even crossed my mind. He says that he knows that I am cheating on him. When he confronted me with this I was very surprised. But things got even worse. He accused me of poisoning him. I don't know what to do. This situation is getting out of hand. He is so paranoid that I am thinking about leaving him. Since I don't want to do that, could you give me some idea how I could help him?

Hi, if what you say is true, your husband really is paranoid. You should be very worried. You see, his condition may get worse day by day. It is in both of your interests to get trough his paranoia. Of course, he will have to decide to make that step for himself. You should try to make him realize that he has a problem and that he should ask for professional help. This is the only way for him to get better. The thing is that your husband may refuse to see a psychiatrist. That is why you must be prepared for this conversation. The best thing would be if you talked to a psychiatrist yourself. He will prepare you for this situation. You will have to be very persuasive if you want to help your husband.

I do have the same problem , ,my husband has been accusing me with sleeping other men for 5 years now. In the end he made me to take the lie detector , of course came out negative, but he says that I am really good that I also beat the lie detector. I know that It is not going to get better, I went to a doctor he told me Paranoids do not go to Doctor. Everybody is telling me I should divorce him, I really want to divorce him, life is a hell like this. and I fell really bad for him, he is just making his life miserable as well as mine.

both your husbands need to get help before he hurts you ladies. i am sorry