My girlfriend came over and we sat on my couch and watched tv. I had a little precum so i put my hand in my pants and moved my penis. I then proceeded to finger her about 20 seconds later. My fingers were only in her vagina for about 10 seconds and i pulled them out. she wont tell when her period is and thinks it was over 2 weeks ago. please help!!!

there is no sperm in pre-cum, studies have just proven it in like the last month or two so no worries!

I also ejaculated earlier that day, about 2 hours before I was with my girlfriend. nothing came out though when I orgasmed and I still wonder if any sperm could of been in my urethra

Can anyone help?

I'm not really sure actually, but it is a good question......the only way to find out is for her to take a pregnancy test....as stressful as it is....its the only way to be sure! or if u still have time (72hours after this happend) for her to take an Plan B pill (morning after pill) just to make 100% sure. If your girlfriend is on birth control i wouldnt really worry at all about it..... but just to be sure, wait two weeks after this happend and take a pregnancy test.

I doubt anything is wrong but my girlfriend doesn't remember her last period (she lost track) and the amount of precum (I am nearly positive it was all precum) was quite small and possibly rubbed off onto her butt or panties when I went down her pants from behind. Does anyone know if an orgasm with no ejaculation can line the urethra with sperm?

I beg to differ I believe there is sperm in precum cause thts how i got pregnant but i dont think you have anything to worry about though in your case