I have violet birth mark over half portion of my face (right side).
It covers my right eye.I was born with that birthmark.
Can I perform laser surgery to remove my birthmark
Does it harm my eye? I must mention that I see little from my right eye.

I have the same situation, I was born with a large birthmark that covers my whole right eye, I can see very little from that eye. I have been trying to research to see if there is surgery that can be done. Have you had any luck?

Me too yall, but its my left eye. Have either of you had your eyes checked for glaucoma. I have what is calle Sterge Weber Syndrome. Symptoms include birthmark on forehead or face, glaucoma, seizures, and retardation. I do not have either of the latter two so I guess I am very lucky... I guess. Just thought that I would send yall the information so that the problem doesnt get worse if infact you do have something similar. It makes me feel better about me when i see someone else with a facial birthmark. Theres automatically a kinship. Hang in there. We are not the only ones though it feels like it usually.