10 years ago i had gotten sick and my vision went bad. I could only really see floaters, webs and shapes for about a year. My vision has done better over the years but i still have issues with floaters and my somewhat blurry vision. I also have problems with bright lights sometimes like when i go to stores and stuff. I have been tested for MS so many times and the test are negative. Wheni go to my pthamologist she can see the floaters but can't twll me why i see that way i do. I have been told it's a nerolocical problem but i have been to so many neurologist and they can't find anything wrong. Any ideas?

Have you been checked for glaucoma?

Hi there,
It is interesting that you have eye floaters for this long. to be honest I haven’t heard that anybody had this problem for this period of time. As much as I know eye floaters don’t need any kind of treatment and they go away after some time. I know that some doctors suggest a surgery for this condition. Something called vitreous humor needs to be withdrawn from the eye. Has your doctor tell you about this? The procedure is risky because it can cause you to have retinal problems so not many doctors suggest this. Cataract is also a side effect from this procedure but all this can be resolved with laser surgery.
I hope this was helpful.