hi , i gave birth 10wks after delivery and i am still bleeding - thru a CS, i am really worried and i want to talk to a medical expert now, pls hw do i do this?

Hi amaka, if you are having a medical emergency it is best to call a doctor or go to a hospital rather than posting on here. I would like to know how you are doing though because this is a worrisome issue. Can you please let us know how you're doing? Thanks!

I am 8wks postpartum and I am still bleeding as well. I had some other issues as well (cramping/vomiting) so I called my OBGYN and told him what was going on. He had me come in right away and had to fit me in between appts. After talking about everything, he has scheduled an ultrasound for me to check for placenta remnants. I had a vaginal birth and delivered the placenta minutes after my baby. The ultrasound will check to be sure there is nothing left. If there is nothing, the doctor said he would treat me with hormones. My appt. is in a couple of days so I am not sure what will happen yet. As for you, I don't how the placenta is extracted when you have a c-section but this might be the problem. However, I did read somewhere that bleeding can actually last for months but is not common in all women. You should really call a doctor just to be sure.