i'm a 16 year old girl and i'd heard a lot about masterbation so i decided to give it a try. at first i tried it with my fingers, but they'd start hurting. so i started to use the end of my hairbrush. i made sure it was clean and everything. at first it hurt so i didnt try it too much. it felt good and all... slightly tingly... but it still hurt. then tonight i tried again after a few weeks and it felt better than ever before. i'm pretty sure i didnt orgasm though. but when i was done i noticed that there was blood on the brush and on my fingers. it wasnt enough for it to be my period but it was enough to drip down and stain the sheets. i'm really freaked out about this and i'd like to know if its normal. maybe its just my hymen breaking, but there was absolutely no pain. at least not yet. i really dont want to tell my parents so please help.
-priya-

Well it might be your hymen. How far in did you stick this hairbrush? The only vaginal bleeding I've seen is usually accompanied by pain, especially hymen breaking. Try again and see if the bleeding persists.

p.s. - blood comes out with cold water ;-)

Hi, I believe its just a tore hymen...NOTHING to worry about. Bye =).

ya you just popped your cherry

ok so im 17 and i never know if my girlfriend like had an orgasm when ever we bang. like she never squirts but her p***y is fairly wet most of the time and some times its wet before we start?
please help!

Many girls do not feel any discomfort when their hymen is broken. The blood you saw may have been just that, you broke your own hymen. Be careful with foreign objects that you put into your vagina. You could scratch or dig something. Some things are just not meant to masterbate with. Try an electric tooth brush, (back side of it obviously) try the water trick, just lay in the tub and let the water run onto your vagina. Use the shower head, buy a vibrator, you can purchase one of these from any novelty store or cataloge, you don't have to visit a porn shop at all.

You are still a virgin tho you may have broken your hymen. You have to have actual intercourse with a guy to loose your virginity.

Look for the reply in another thread.

This one is about this girl's concern about bleeding after masturbation.

Please don't distract from the discussion.

what do u mean by blood comes out after cold water plz reply...

Hi, i have the same problem, but it's still happens each time I 'go down there'? If itis the hymen it wouldn't be consistent? I havent used foregin objects

priya were do u stay?giv me ur email id i knowa doc whocan join split hymen

Hello I just want
to know I put teeth brush in my porn so blood comes out that means I'm. Not virgin anymore?