HI all, I missed two pills in a row but later made them up following the directions on the package. The pills were from the second week of 'active pills'. I began bleeding a couple of days later. However, I continued the pills. It has been a week and three days and I continue to bleed. Very light but is there. I am also feeling cramps and tenderness on my breasts. I don't want to go see my doctor if this is an expected reaction so I figured I ask around and see what suggestions I get from others. Thanks.

I know personally for me it takes 2 days off the pills to get my period and about 2 or 3 days on the active pills before it stops. Its possible that your body just thought it was time to have your period even if you did make up the pills. As always though, if you are uncomfortable in any way, you should go see your doctor.

i missed one pill my first week but am not sure when, i think it was near the beginning of the week, and had sex. i noticed i was off by a day at the end of the week and took 2 pills once i had noticed but i had already started spotting a bit and im not sure if thats because i didnt take a second pill the next day or what. any ideas?