So I just lost my virginity a couple of weeks ago when my boyfriend fingered me, it hurt a little bit not that bad and I bled a pretty good bit. I bled a few days after then it went away. I was really tight but he shoved in 3 fingers and he was rough so he broke my hymen and probably ripped me a little. Well after a couple of days we tried it again he fingered me again (we are waiting awhile to go all the way) well I bled again and he only used to fingers. Why did I bleed again? And also the whole time he was doing it I felt like I had to pee extremely bad it didn't feel good at all. Well he just did it again tonight and it felt great he used just one finger but I still bled AGAIN why do I keep bleeding?

He may have torn you a bit and it hasn't had time to heel up so everyone if fingers you again it opens up and bleeds again!
And the urge to pee could of been the urge to squirt as tips a similar sensation.
Want to know more pm x