Well same here ive been haveing this past 3 days problems. I go pee and yet i feel like i need to go again in the next 5 minutes however when i do it is a bit and it keeps on going during that i was lightly bleeding and now im bleeding a little more darker. I got verified i was pregnant so am wondering if this has to deal with pregnancy like if its something bad please somebody help me out with this. :'(

I have always heard that if your pregnant go to your doctor if it's opened and if not go to the ER no matter how much blood comes out in the bathroom.

Hey there, 

There is a fairly big possibility that bloody, darker urine, together with more frequent need for urination, is caused by urinary tract infection, or UTI. Pregnancy is the time when urinary tract infection is obviously even more dangerous because it can lead to baby being born prematurely or with lower weight. Still, the most important thing is that UTI is completely treatable with antibiotics.

Since you are pregnant, it would be the best to get to the doctor and get the prescription for antibiotics as soon as possible to minimize all risks for both you and your baby. Even though UTI is most likely the cause for cloudy urine, it definitely needs to be checked out and treated.