I get this recurring skin blisters on my left foot only. When they are punctured, there is a small amount of watery fluid that escapes. I think maybe is some infection that causes this. This problem has been ongoing for quite some time. The blisters occur mainly on the sides of the foot and after an episode.

I have also problem with recurring skin blisters all over my heel on my foot and showing up on the palm of my hands and in between my fingers. I went to see a doctor and I had been diagnosed with eczema on my hands. This was years ago and it recurs since.

Hallo,
Can you tell me if you have any pain in this skin blister on your foot? I know that most of foot blisters are caused by the uncomfortable footwear and in most cases they can be painful. They can be filled with watery fluid but in some cases they are empty. I think that you should pay more attention on the things that you wear and see if the blisters will go away. I think that you will not be able to use any remedies to get rid of the skin blister, but only to make your feet more comfortable. I hope that this helped a bit.

All the best to you,
Karen