I had problem with skin rash few weeks ago. I solve this with some homeopathic remedy my friend told me. I was thinking it is over, but obviously, it is not. Yesterday I have notice recurring skin rash in the same spot. I could try again with the same remedy, but I wonder what it could be.

Recurring attack of skin rash reminds me immediately about psoriasis. I do not know if you visited your doctor when you noticed rash for the first time. According to your post, I can conclude you heal it by yourself, without professional help. Although you do not have diagnosis, I am free to doubt it could be psoriasis. The reason is that people with psoriasis may notice that there are times when their skin worsens, then improves. I believe that was your case, so you thought that homeopathic remedy helped you. This condition called psoriasis may provoke flare-ups include changes in climate, infections, stress, and dry skin. To help you conclude if it could be psoriasis, you need to know this disease results in patches of thick, red skin covered with silvery scales. These patches usually itch and may burn, and the skin at the joints may crack. Anyway, I would recommend you to visit your doctor and get diagnosis of this recurring skin rash in the same spot.

For the past year and a half I have had a sore or blister reappear on my lower back. It is very painful and usually takes about to months to heal up. It causes my entire lower back to hurt. Eventually it does heal up but it leaves a nasty scar. Can someone give me some idea of what this might be before I go to the doctor.

if its not going away topically my logic makes me assume that it has to be an internal thing. I have a rash on my chest and did lots of searching and I think I have it because of a perservative in my food. It's possible for it to be in one spot because the body is compartmentalized. Try to see if anything in your diet has changed. IF not look for resources that match your rash to the T. Don't assume anything and never take a doctors opinon as fact because they make their best educational decision or the most common answer. Hope I helped a little. <3's and Helium.
*D*

Could it be shingles? i have the same thing and that is what my doctor said it was, about 2 inches wide, starts with little watery blisters then scabs over and makes me ache in my joints. I get it a few times a year, which he said is less common, but possible.

i have the same kind of rash that comes back every year sometimes twice a year when seasons change. ive got it since i was a child. it starts little blisters and scabs over. it is very itchy and painfull. ive found rubbing alcohol to dry it up quick when rubbed into the open blissters. someone please tell me theres a cure. it causes great self confidence issues for me.

I was hoping to find answers here, but no?
Anyways, I experience a recurring rash on my forearm maybe 1 or 2x a year. What I've found is: as soon as my arm starts to burn (where the little bubbles start to build) I watch for the blisters to START to form. When I see the raised bumps (which develop rather quickly once it starts) I SCRUB them OPEN with a pumice stone, then with a cotton round soaked with Hydrogen Peroxide, I clean my self made ''wound". This has proven to 'nip it in the bud' so to speak, and it doesn't end up so bad (burning, pain, many more bumps). I do this several times, and especially after showers until the burning (new blister formation) stops (usually within 1/2 a day). But WHAT THE HECK IS IT? That is what I want to know. Always the same arm, same place. Anyone?

I've had a recurring blister/rash on my lower back/upper left butt cheek. Actually it's at belt height and can be irritated by the rubbing of clothing.

It has come and gone for years now. From what I've read it seems to be HSV-2 - the most common form of Herpes. Being in the location it is, and since nothing like it ever appears anywhere else, it seems I've gotten off "easy," with "sacral," herpes.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Can't make the links clickable. Highlight and Ctrl+C to copy - then paste into your browser address bar.

I have the same thing as does my husband. his is on the back of his thigh and mine is on my abdomon. but it comes back in the same spot every time just like what you described. I found mine first. then he told me about his. I freaked out and wentand got checKed for stds. I came back clean so I know its not that. but I clean it with peroxide too to make it go away and it hasnt been back for a long while now his either. I read somewhere it may be a form of herpes not transmitted sexually. but it can be spread by touching the blisters orsomething. I just know it hasnt spread and I dont ever feel any different expect its kinda irritating til it goes away. I dont think ill worry bout it tho...

I have this too, but I've always blamed heat rash..
Miliaria Crystallina: Another common form of heat rash, miliaria crystallina is mild in nature and occurs in the form of very tiny, clear blisters, papules, and superficial vesicles with no inflammatory reaction. It occurs in the stratum corneum, i.e. the most superficial layer of skin. When the sweat ducts get blocked, these lesions break open easily, but are not itchy or painful. It often goes and comes on its own, depending upon the humidity in the climate. Although, it is more common in newborns, this condition may affect adults also.

I have the exact same thing I have no idea what it is..helpp. it always goes away but comes back in the same spot & the same size.

have rash that reappears on inside oright butt cheek.it almost goes away when i treat it with clotrimazole but never completely goes away. i now am spraying with lamisil and it seems to be drying up have to treat 3 times daily till its gone hope this helps   ED

Sacral Herpes Type 2

Look up herpes. Coulld be herpes one. Look up the images , there are many different types . Herpes clusters on body. Many many people have it and dont know it. I get something just like what u described and I put hydrogen peroxide on it but I dint scrub it. If I did it would prob leave faster. Always on the same exact spot. It starts as a bunch of tiny blisters that later join together then dry and scab over. Many people are describing this on this site.