should i pop a burn blister on my hand or what should i do with it?

Celebrity
NO
The fluid in a blister is there to protect the damaged skin under it.

Hi there,
No you should not do this. I think that burn blisters are very dangerous to pop because the skin might have some problems healing up. In my opinion you should just leave this to pass on its own which will happen after some time. You need to find some remedies that will help with the burn on your skin. How did you get that burn and how big is the burn on your skin? I know that different burns are little different to treat so be careful what you do with the burn. I hope that your hand will get better and that this helped you in any way.

Best wishes,
Marco

It was from hot cooking greese, it is about the size of a 50 cent piece and up about a inch and a half. After the burn I put my hand in ice water to relieve the burn it took about 12 hours to stop hurting. Now it just throbs and like this. What do I need to do now. I am using a cream triple antibiotic ointment on the hand. But my husband says to pop the blister so it can heal?