Hi, I've have been having quite a problem with my third finger having sort of tiny blisters-like rashes which can be really itchy, and when i squeeze that particular finger, there would be some yellowish liquid coming out through those tiny "blisters". I am a bartender and i believe that this could be caused by the constant contact with alcohol due to the nature of my job. This particular problem usually occur after lots of contact with alcohol and/or water. eg. a long day of work of a long bath. Is there any way that i could actually cure this rashes or blisters without quitting my job?

we were just discussing a similar post on this topic, and it sounds kinda like mine.  Ive been getting these rashes especially on my three middle fingers, they blister, itch, and then the skin will sometimes crack bleed leaving the bottoms of my fingers looking wrinkled like they were settin in water too long.  I had this happening on and off for some ten years, but never knew what it was from.  I always forgot to ask the doctor on my visits.  One time I asked a doctor who was a friend he said it looks like herpes, but no.  I found out later that I had rhuematoid arthritis, then I found out that you can get many complications of that disease, and that skin rashes are what they call signs, in rhuematoid, or sometimes lupus or other autoimmune diseases.  They tend to come on when your having a flare and the disease is active, or worsening at the moment.  I wouldve never though a rash like that could be a sign of a more serious disease, but now that I know whats causing it for me, thought Id pass that info on to you.  Sometimes the doctor can blood test for RA factor, ana, and some other special tests that are indicitive of such diseases.  If you find out you do have RA, lupus, or anyother kind of disease, becareful of the medications.  Some doctors hit it hard upfront to try to stop the disease and put it in remission, or whatever you call it.  I took a year and half of methotrexate, and it did help with joint pain remission for sometime, but then it was too hard on my pancreas, so now im having issues with that.  I went off that drug, and am just trying to treat the pain somewhat, but my RA doc passed on, so I have to wait till I get in to see my new RA, and when I do I will ask more about this, and update what I find out.  In your case I hope its nothing serious.