So about a day ago I had sex with my bf(only sexpartner ever) I wasn't really wet at all so it was kinda rough. Now my vag itches pretty bad and when I pee there's a slight burning.. I've read a bunch of stuff and all I'm getting is either yeast infection or herpes.. We've been living together for the past 4 months .. And this is the first time this has happened.. I'm 4 months pregnant so I really wanna find out what this is, I go to my ob on the 6th so if I can't find out before then I'll surely find out then...

Health Guru
Hi, I would say it is probably due more to the fact that you was dry and the rough sex has made you sore and could of irritated your urethra specially if you don't have any discharge, if it gets any worse though I would get it checked out sooner than your next obs appointment seeing as your pregnant. :-)

This may sound odd but I felt down there and there is a few sore bumps, what could this be from an how long will it take for my vagina to stop itchin so bad?

And the bumps burn a little when I pee

Health Guru
are you getting any abnormal discharge and what do the bumps look like? you could try baby powder as that has a cooling soothing effect on rashes.

No, no discharge, and they're just red, kind of like razor bumps or something but more sore and uncomfortable.. And okay I'll definitely try the baby powder.!

Health Guru
are the bumps on your labia or where?

Yes that's where they are

The burning when I pee is now almost unbearable..