about 3 days ago my boyfriend fingered me. Then a day later my vagina started itching, felt sore, its throbbing, i have a lot of whitish clumping discharge, its irritated and red but it doesnt hurt or feel a burnign sensation when i urinate. I have also had unprotected intercourse and i started on my birth control pills about 3 weeks ago. What could this be???

You probably got a yeast infection. Yeast infections can be contracted if you have too much sugar in your diet, wear tight pants or thongs a lot, are on antibiotics, or if sugar is used directly on your vagina, ie: whip cream bekini or if your boyfriend didn't wash his hands before he fingered you.

My girlfriend is haveing the same deal as you. although shes also missed her period by 2 weeks. she thought it was a yeast infection but said the stuff wasnt helping. was that just girl talk and it really is a yeast or what.

i lost my virginity about a week and a half ago, it did not hurt, but it was really bad the first time, my boyfriend left for a week and when he came back we had sex a lot, i am really sore and we could not have sex, he couldn't even finger me... is this normal?????

I have the similar problem... Irritation and Itch in vagina area... withheld myself from having an intercourse for a few days and when I felt better and had it everything came back and even worse, now its swollen and red too... Also hurts when I urinate... What could the reason be? Anything wrong with fingering??? We do that often... How should I treat it?

iT COULD BE A URINARY TRACT INFECTION. A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT REALIZE BOTH PARTNERS SHOULD BATHE BEFORE AND AFTER SEX, YOU CAN PURCHASE UTI TESTING STRIPS FROM MOSTLY ANY PHARMACY. HELP THIS WSORKS.

i have the same thing but it burns when i pee

but i don't have sex my boyfriend fingered me and ive been burning and itchy and i hearts when i get touch down there