I was ill about 3 weeks ago fever nausea etc. Was given antibiotics 3 times in the last 4 weeks doc said it was a bacterial infection. I got a nasty cold sore on my lip from the fever have had them before. then I thought I got a yeast infection cause of itching and burning around vagina no discharge or odor. I assumed from the antibiotics got monistat to treat it and felt better in a few days about a week after started itching again in vagina area. No discharge or odor.now There are some small what looks like cuts on my vagina. Painful when I wipe or touch and pretty uncomfortable. Is it possible that I may have given myself genital herpes if I put medicine on cold sore then went to wipe myself after urinating and inadvertently touched my vagina? Or do you think I should just do another round of monistat? Never had these small cuts before. Had sex about a week ago nothing felt out of the norm did not have oral sex. been with same partner for 7 years. I hope its not from my cold sore kind of scared please help!

i get little cuts itching and general discomfort too i use canestin cream which helps but it does come back dont think it is an infection i think it is an hormonal thing or something like an allergy. in your case i would say its just the antibiotics they are known to cause irration on vagina. i never had herpes on my vagina but i have read that when you do you have blisters which are extremely painful which doesnt sound like your complaint.

I have had sex with my boyfriend over && over again . && lately I noticed that I had Cuts on my Vagina & it itches & Burnz Badd . I strach it && It Stings . ! Could I have a yeast infection Or Anything . Please Help .

I have bad burning and itching especially on the night it's not an sti from my own personal research I have found it is a yeast infection an will need to be treated with antibiotics you can get off the doctor