Hello! My brother has just been taken to a hospital. An ambulance just took him. He had a flue for a couple of day, and was taking some over the counter drugs, but yesterday he started getting strange sores around his mouth. He didn’t act on it yesterday, and today he started getting awful looking blisters around his mouth, in the front and at the back of the throat. Then the blister started to fill with puss. This was when we called ambulance because it seemed as if he was going to faint. They came, and just put him in the ambulance vehice and took him to hospital. My mom went with him. I am so worried because I have no idea what could it be, has was never ill or anything…this is so strange…could it be aids?

I don’t know if I come too late, maybe you already got the information about what has happened but to me this seems like a Stevens Johnson Syndrome. I was only reading about this and it is very scary, sorry to tell you. I was reading about this girl who was playing a softball or something that got this reaction on a certain medicine. The docs couldn’t realize what was the matter with her because most of the doctors have never ran into this in their practice. While they were trying to find out, her whole body was on the fire, she nearly died. Some people recover totally from this, some have severe scars, and disorders.

this sounds like he may have had an onset of herpes. please let us know what the diagnosis was.

Every year about this time i get blister/ulsers in the back of the throat. I have seen doctors but no one seems to know what it is so if anyone has an idea on what it could be please let me know.

my son has the same thing...if i find out i will let you know.

%-) I woke up this morning and had a mouth blister. I didn't think too much of it so I Popped it by rubbing. This is what really scares me. I have a throat blister as well. Its like having a small punching bag in the middle of your throat. If anyone knows what this is please contact me.

"sometimes causes clear blisters in throat, especially in the late summer and early autumn"

I had over a year of sore throat after sore throat, all with the white puss pockets on my tonsils, the tonsils were so swollen they were actually touching in the middle of my throat and they couldnt remove them since they were actually growing down into my throat. I would go on antibiotics and be fine the whole time while taking them, within 48 hours of ending the antibiotics, bam puss back again. Nothing was showing up on throat swabs. So my dr decided to let a strep test grow for about a week and then it showed up, I had a very uncommon bacteria called Psudomonus (which actually is usually in a yeast infection). Anyway after tons of different antibiotics, Leviquin (a VERY strong AB finally killed it) Good luck

I have a small white sore in my throat, this website says it's probably a common viral sore throat which usually clears up within a week.

its not aids right please tell me its not aids

Yes im not sure what i have i have puss bags/blisters on back of throat near tonssils, i think either mono or strep throat

Its psueudmonas and its not anything close to a yeast infection and its 2 diff things so why would it be in a yeast infection i wouldnt listen to anybodys post on here yall, dont know what ure talking about

i get these about this time every year and for the past two years the doctors have done strep and monos test both years turning up negative they always say its viral and it will run its course.... they use to make silver nitrate sticks that would burn these shut and heal in a couple days but they are off the market now now i just gargle with hydrogen peroxide and hope they go away soon

if he smokes are drinks itspre cancer cells and if he dosent quit it well tun into cancer stage 1 and its stage0nowits cancewr of the troat are mouth are tongen sorry to be the ont to tell you i have the same thing tell hom to quit smoking!

def not aids