SOMEONE, ANYONE PLEEEEEEEEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so this have been going on 4 like 2 years now, my stomach is really, really bloated and feels full of liquid and i have serious constipation  i've tried everything, milk of magnesium, enemas, dulcolax, colon cleansers but they all seem 2 jus make me go off like twice and then am back 2 being constipated. I've tried eating fruits and vegetables, exercising and even drinking lots of water but dat still don't make me go off as often as i should. Im certainly not pregnant cause i have my regular period every month..

my skin is always ashy and dry and i recently had a uti (urinal tract infection) if dat helps............

find out why you dgot the uti and which kind caused it? the ecoli or the bacterial, that is important because i just found out that fiance taking acid reflux medicine can spread a infection to me which causes uti as long as you have th euti you will not wnat to eat. You need to find the foods that trigger your body to go perhaps fresh spinach, sun sweet prunes wrapped are very tasty

If you have been suffering from a bloated belly for a few years already, I think it is more than time to call your doctor. The reason being, you could be having an undiagnosed medical problem like gastritis, dyspepsia, irritable bowel syndrome (especially since you mention constipation), or even something like celiac disease. 

No matter how many colon cleansers or over the counter remedies you try, and it seems like you have tried them all, the problem will not just go away unless you know what is causing it, and that is the reason you should now see a doctor.