My mom is suffering from bloated stomach. This happens if she eats late in the evening and sometimes with certain foods like pork. She has terrible pain when this happens and is afraid to go to the doctor because her sister in law passed away a few months ago from stomach cancer. Could this be cancer or more likely gall blader?If this was cancer would the bloating not be there all the time and not go down as hers does?

Celebrity
Only because your mother’s stomach bloats after eating at night doesn’t have to mean she has stomach cancer. I mean, my stomach also bloats if I eat later in the evening.
Does your mother has other problems like constipation for example? This would mean that her nutrition lacks fibers and probably fluids. Constipation often causes abdominal discomfort and bloating. In order to avoid constipation, your mother should gradually introduce fiber-rich food into her nutrition like fruit, vegetables, bread, wholewheat pasta, brown rice, beans, etc and drink at least 6 glasses of water per day. Too much salt, alcohol and processed food makes a person retain fluids and feel bloated.
Certain foods can cause bloating, so your mother should realize what’s making her bloat and avoid these foods. Certain habits can cause bloating as well like eating while walking, chewing gum, talking while eating, swallowing air during meals, etc
Your mother should get rid of fizzy drinks, diet colas, sugar-free products and stuff like that.
Also, some people may be certain foods intolerant, which would make them bloated, tired, constipated, retain fluids and have headaches.
Your mom should try drinking teas that are good for digestion like chamomile or peppermint tea. However, the best thing to do is have it checked to see if there’s an underlying condition.

As for the stomach cancer, most of the time there aren’t any symptoms at an early stage of the disease. When there are, they include: indigestion and stomach problems, bloatness after eating, loss of appetite (which I doubt your mom suffers from because she eats late at night) and heartburn.
However, these symptoms could also indicate peptic ulcer, which can be treated as well as IBS.

Hi! I was diagnosed of having lactose intolerance 2 months ago when I do drink milk and chocolate drinks before. After a few weeks, I tried to drink chocolate milk drinks again and nothing seems wrong. I even consulted another doctor for this and even had my ultra sound in my HBT and pancreas region but its normal. I've been suspecting if its just stress or just gas or what. it's even embarassing cause i have to pass gas most of the time. I've been suffering from bloating for a month now and I hate it! I first had it when I had my period 2 months ago and it never left. It caused a lot of stress and anxiety attacks thats why I lost a few pounds now. Need some help about this.

Constant stomach after eating is the most common complaint of people from people that suffer from Candida infections. Your mom may want to look into the possibility that this is the problem in her case as well.