Hi i am female and 26, for the past (at least) year i have an on and off plum-sized stabbing pain/awkwardness (which doctors reply lets sort one thing at a time out or take painkillers if you have pain) every now and again just below my belly button to the left ( like diagonally), recently (at least) for about 6months i have had constipation which has gotten worse, i cannot go without really pushing now and its because of this i have bleeding sometimes and piles sometimes, the nurse at my GPs has told me to take lactulose which i have now and again and all it does is give me cramps make me feel sick and have to listen to very strange noises from my belly. i also every time i am not on my period suffer with thrush which has been happening for a few months too and when i dont have thrush i have a UTI. so currently i have thrush constipation and now have started to get a burning sensation all along the lower part of my belly below my belly button like the shape of a smile / rounded, i am also always bloated, bread and even a little yoghurt which i often have for my dinner fills me up and bloats me which people think is purposely to keep me slim when they dontknow my problems. lastnight i started to get burning in my cheeks and ears and my ears were bright red. Also the pain/awkardness i get and now and again and have had for a while now on my left is on my lower right sometimes, but mostly my left and off and on. ive looked up everything from perforated bowels ibs pid gallstones etc but most things are supposed to have severe pain which i dont really get but i also never really get symptoms to most things like i was home from a hol from egypt with diarrohea thought it would go, had a smear couple of weeks after and cells removed for cin3 which must of disturbed the infection i had in my water and my body as i had a severe temperature 2days after was fine but my body was convulsing went to hospital and had to stay there a week on constant strong drips as i had ecoli infection from i dontknow where, and often dont have signs when i have UTIs. i think i now have a very week immune system and catch things easily and plan on ringing my gp monday to see wether the constipation and belly pain or an overall infection is linked, hopefully i will get an insight and not shrugged off. Also have been hospitilised with a kidney infection before so i have to drink lots of water and go toilet straight away, still have problems with kidneys, which is now both and not just in one and have had a kidney problem/ pain since about 7years ago :/

I have had all the same symptoms also and think you have a wheat allergy. When I don't eat wheat my piles clear up and thrush can be yeast linked which is in wheat products. Stress doesnt help and drink water not caffeine. But cut out wheat completely for three weeks and see what happens. Hope it works.

Hey Well at the minute i have been eatin really healthy and cut out crisps and had hardly any carbsand cut bread out and i have no piles at the mo, also havent had caffeine at the minute,see how i go, thanx

This has helped me loads- I have exactly the same symptoms and I am in misery over it.
I have been to the doctors loads and now have thrush treatment but I am also constipated, pain in my bladder and I think I am allergic to wheat too as I feel very unwell at the moment and have been eating more wheat than usual. I am going on detox asap. I really hope it works as I cannot take any more of this nonsense. Feel truly awful!