I've had nausea after eating, fatigue in the afternoons, bloating in the nightime and some constipation. i am not sure if i am a hypochondriac or not. does anyone have any ideas?

hi, your not over reacting at all, i get the exactely the same thing, have you been to the doctors at all. i thought i was over acting over it aswell but once i read up more about it, it can be quite scary. at least im not the only one. we will have to share ideas on how to get rid of it. :-)
x

i was diagnosed with a petic ulcer!!!

I have been through this...... what has helped me is to flush my system by following a very simple 3-day body detox. Basically, no caffeine. Drink only juice. Eat one good meal per day.

If you are diabetic, you will also need to eat small amounts of food other times during the day.

I've had the same exact symptoms, throw in some dizzyness at times and that sums everything up... I'm beginning to think i really am a hypocondriac but its largely due to reading all these forums and all the scary diseases there are out there. So what might this be?

Nooo way iv had the same thing for bout a month now. thought it would just go but it hasnt. Feel soo rough some days....nausea is soo horrible. Feel worse after i have eaten too, has any1 else had that?

Nausea all day long, gas. bloatedness, fatigue after meals, and this nervous feeling sporadically throughout the day. I thought I was pregnant but the doc said it was too early to tell.

This has been happening to me for 3 weeks now and I haven't seen a doctor. I believe I could be lactose intolerant because when I drink milk with my meals the nausea and gas is even worse but I still have these horrible symptoms of nausea, bloatedness, fatigue (especially after meals), cases of extreme nausea when I'm not in a comfortable place. I have had some cases of diarrhea and some constipation. I also smell blood sometimes but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the other symptoms.

I thought I was coming down with something but this has been going on for almost a week now. The first day I had constant diareha. I wake up every morning extremly bloated with stomach cramps and they stay all day long. After eating it is even worse. I have tried immodum but that isn't helping. How long should I wait this out until I should go see a doctor?

Yes, exactly the same symptoms and now also having some chest pains...for about 3 weeks. Any ideas? five

I have had the same symptoms...very nauseous, very bloated...especially after eating, no appetite, nervous/agitated/anxious, belching a bit, gas, tired/fatigued...don't feel like doing anything, noisy stomach, on and off lower back ache, on and off stomach cramping or uncomfortable feeling. i have had my gall bladder out a few years ago so i know it is not that. i have not actually thrown up or had diarrhea or i would have though i had a stomach virus, but very queezy/nauseous. this has been going on for about 3 days. so all of us have had some or all of these symptoms...has anyone had a diagnosis yet or found anything that helps? i have tried Imodium, but i don't actually have diarrhea and i am not sure i want to keep what ever is in me in me. i have tried Pepcid, but acid isn't really the problem. i have tried Librex thinking it would relax my stomach etc..., but no luck.

yeah i've been having all of those symptoms. i set up an appointment for a doctor cause ive been spotting which is not normal for me, bloated. very fatigue. nausea, diahrea. the whole 9 yards. im not sure if its pregnancy but it's definitely something.

Hi to you all. I have also experienced the same you have listed. I was cramping also and went to the gyno...19 blood tests, and a urine test. All fine. My only guess is a diseased gall bladder, really can't be detected, just have to have it removed if symptoms are too severe to live with. Milk can cause this to flare up and certian veggies. I rarely have the flare up with my gall bladder, which is associated with right rib cage pain, pain between the shoulder blades, gas, bloating, bm's can be different from day to say. Fever and chills even, headaches almost daily. I even have irregular period for the last two months and I am super, super regular. I personally believe gall bladder or ovarian cycts. UTI and Kidney infection can cause most of this too, but I have had those ruled out. You can buy otc UTI tests at Wal-Mart $30, even colon cancer screening kits. Kidney infection can be deadly if gotten into the blood steam - so if fever and chills are present go to dr ASAP. If I find out anything I will update, thanks and I hope this helps.

Hey I stumbled upon this forum and seem to have all above symptoms I went to the ER last week and they did do a ultrasound of my gallbladder and found 5 stones but since I am a heart patient they seem to only focus on that and did nothing for the gallbladder as they said it wasnt a current threat. So could gallstones be causing all this? I will feel bloated and nausea, feels like gas at times and my BM is either runs for 3 days or constipation for a week. I also will have pain in my sides most times both sides under my ribcage, also pain in lower and upper back and in low stomach. btw I am a male so no pregnacy issues..any ones thoughts would be greatly welcome.

I have had all of these symptoms, and still battle every day.I was diagnosed with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) high amounts of protein, caffeine, and many many more trigger foods are big No No's to help control these symptoms. I have books on IBS, a healthy diet with no triggers help drastically. You can go online for the books, just google Ibs,tHEY HAVE HELPED ME A LOT! gOOD LUCK, AND CHECK WITH YOUR Dr.