I used to be constipated and living with such a problems for a years. When I visited my doctor, he said it is possible danger of absorbing toxins. It would be dangerous because it might result in systemic poisoning. That is why he recommended me colon cleansing. He said it could help the colon to get rid of debris, so I want to know more.

In order to prevent such problems, it is recommended that one regularly cleanse their colon, together with small and large intestine. This is known as colon cleansing, which your doctor recommended to you. It is important to know that not all colon-cleansing treatments are equal. Colon hydrotherapy is the process of warm, filtered water being gently fused into the colon through the anus via plastic tubing. This procedure must be performed by a certified or licensed professional, for optimum results and safety. Enemas are a treatment that has been used for many centuries to treat problems as constipation. Generally, enemas will only remove material from the lower part of the colon and none is able to oxidize or melt away the compaction. Beside this, you might find many products online and on store shelves that contain psyllium husk. These are classified as herbal supplements and come in pill or capsule form, with laxative properties due to the swelling of the husk when it is exposed to water. One more colon cleansing method is oxygen based cleansers, which use specialized ozonated magnesium oxidesto reduce the solid toxic mass into a liquid or gas form.

A friend of mine swears by colonics but I’ve read a few of those nasty reports. In these cases the colonic device punctures through the colon causing the problems, so I prefer to do natural digestive detoxes. Right now I’m on an ionized mineral detox supplement and it is doing great things so far! These ionized minerals are better than regular minerals because they can actually be absorbed in the digestive tract.

I have not done a colonics however I do believe in doing a cleansing program to ensure all is clear and in working order. What I use is drnatura's colonix program. This is a gentle cleanse that helps clear the colon and eliminate any parasites one might have. I incorporate this cleanse at least once a year sometimes 2 x. It ensures that all is clear and in running order. Please let us know what you used and how it worked for you.