for the last week or 2 i have been feeling bloated and i get sick almost every morning, i have headaches and i cant sleep through the night. am i pregnant? or is it something else? please help.

New Member
1 post

Hi, dannii_d

I assume you had unprotected sex previously. Are there any other pregnancy symptoms? Tender and swollen breasts? Are there any mood swings? Increase in hormone production can do that. Increased hormone production can also cause constipation. Do you feel the urge to urinate more often, especially at night? Do you feel tired? Is there any change in your appetite (do you feel aversion to certain foods or craving to others)? I ask that because those are some of the usual symptoms of pregnancy, besides the things you already mentioned. However, there are other explanations for your condition. You shouldn't exclude them. The easiest way to find out if you are pregnant is to take the pregnancy test and/or check with your doctor. It's not very hard and it would relieve you of any worries, if it is something that worries you, of course :)

Hope it turns out for the best.

yes i had unprotected sex, i cant eat anything much cos i feel like i will bring it up, my breasts are a little tender, i have sore hips and lower back, the only problem is my hormones are always either high or low so it makes it hard to be 100%

my belly has gotten a lil bigger too