My last normal period was on Nov.19/07..well actually i spotted a day early.....For about 3 weeks before my next period (which is due to start in another 2 weeks) I have had VERY sore, tender breasts.....like I mean sore! They feel more lumping and really hurt when I touch them...or lay on them...especially around the nipples and on the nipples....
I was on birthcontrol...I ended up starting my pack a day late.....so the very 1st pill was not taken at all...
Last week I was having somewhat bad cramps....again,...very sore breasts and nipples....(also the week before last..my breasts and nipples were very sore) This week.... yesterday and some of today...I kept getting sharp pains in my lower abdomin....like I would have to store and just press on it...it hurt! I have been having lower back aches and cramps on and off this week and also been feelings really tired...like after work..I just cant wait to make it home so that I can lay down...
Is it possible to be pregnant in only missing ONE pill? I have missed before...sometimes 3 in a row...and nothing.....this time I seem to be having some "weird" side effects? if that is what you want to call it?

ok so basically I've been having sore breasts for 2-3 weeks...my period is supposed to be due in another week and a half....also some cramping here and there and some sharp pains....
Do you think there is a possibility I could be preggo?
If so.... do you think it's too soon to test?

I took an online pregnancy test...and if I say my last period (on the 19th of Nov) was my last normal period...it says I would be 3 weeks pregnant.....BUT I have been having very sore/tendre breasts and nipples for about 3 weeks....
I went out and bought a home pregnancy test tonight and it came up negative....
There has to be some reason as to why my breasts hurt so badly and I am cramping more than usual....

sunny d where did you take the online pregnancy test at???

any site...i just typed in "online pregnancy test" and you pick one....it said if I WAS preggo..I would be 2 weeks.....and you choose the symptoms that you have etc..and it explains if they are pregnancy symptoms or not.....
i selected that I had unprotected sex with my husband several times....was on BC and the symptoms that I was having...said something about a 15% chance of pregnancy (which isnt high) basically said because of my age..I am more fertile....said it is probably too soon to detect..and to wait for my missed period

Is it normal for breasts to hurt for almost 4 weeks straight? Today...they arent AS bad....but my nipples and around them are still very tender...especially to touch....
I have been having the cramping more-so now...towards the end of last week and this whole weekend......I have been feeling like I am getting "wet" down there...and feeling as if my period is going to start...I am suppose to start not this Monday but next (the 17th of dec) I have taken a pregnancy test last night.....and a negative.....
does anyone think I may be pregnant but it's too soon to tell?

ok....I was spotting today...my period isnt due until next monday....what's up with that?!?