For the last couple of days I have been bloated. I can’t figure out what could be causing it so any suggestions would be great. My stomach is swollen and I feel sooo……..swollen. Just the swelling makes me feel tired and lack energy. What should I do?

The first thing to do is see a doctor if you can’t realize what the problem could be. I can make some suggestion only.
If you are about to get your period, you are most likely to feel the way you do. If the bloating is present only in your abdominal area then water retention should be ruled out because water retention would be probably noticeable in other parts of your body like hands, face, etc.
You didn’t report if there were any additional symptoms like gas or abdominal pain or anything. If the bloating was sudden, it could be from overeating or certain food intolerance or an allergy. If you are suffering from diarrhea or constipation you may be suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. Women problems like ovarian cysts, or polysistic ovarion syndrome could be the reason as well. When uterine fibroids get big, they could make you look and feel swollen in the low abdomen. There are many other gastrointestinal problems that could be causing the bloatness and if it doesn’t go away soon, maybe you should see a doc.