All the above symptoms happen after eating certain foods such as granola bars, yogurt, black and green tea, pineapple... the list goes on. Depending on what I eat the symptoms can be bearable (gas,bloating,belching) or quite debilitating (vomiting, intense localized stomach pain, cold sweat). The only thing that seems to help in these cases are a combo of rolaids and pepto bismol. I've been tested for celiacs as well as H.pylori and both tests came up negative. Any ideas?

- I'm 23, female, active and have a relatively healthy diet. These symptoms have persisted for over a year.

I'd suggest getting tested for gall bladder disease, even though you're young, it's becoming more and more of a common problem

maybe newly developed allergys?

Hi, I have exact same symptoms as you. I am currently undergoing investigation. All tests are normal......doc's finally prescribed a CT scan.

Did u find out what it is?

It sounds like irritable bowel syndrome, or atleast that's what my sister was diagnosed with...

I could help. Have you have stomach massage it help alot. the best thing is to stop eating sweets. Every time you eat something sweet you will feel like that.

Hi everyone! Can anyone help me? It all started last March and I have been suffering from abdominal pains,feeling nauseated while and after i eat, bloating, and back pains. What concerns me is my loss of appetite. Every time I eat I will stop halfway because I feel fullness. This is why very often, I can only eat soft foods such as porridge or oats. 2 months after I went to my gastro and I underwent endoscopy. He said I dont have any ulcers and that my stomach and other linings are only inflammed. He also asked me to go for ultrasound and all were normal except for the kidney where the result said"renal bilateral parenchymal disease". I dont have any problems urinating since i drink a lot of water. Plus, I also have back pains that never goes away. He gave me omeprazole but the pain has not subsided since then. Im taking omeprazole for almost 4 months now. Along with it I have tried taking aloe vera gel drink and some organic drinks. Nothing seems to work. Its really affecting my work and my social life. I dont know what to do now. Please help me. Thanks to everyone in advance.

You might want to talk to your doctor about gastroparesis. This can be diagnosed by a gastric empty study. Gastroparesis is simply a condition where the food in your stomach doesn't empty propery due to abnormal stomach motility or damage to the vagus nerve. This can cause bloating and stomach pain. I was just diagnosed with this after approximately 10 various tests. The only issue is that there are only 2 medications in the U.S. used to treat the condition, Reglan and Erythromycin. Hope this helps.

i have the same problem and after everything that i have found and read ovarian cancer and i am worried for myself because it runs in my family and i have had my problem for quite sometime and everytime i would go to the doctor he would say acid reflux .and I am 27 two children and i am just hoping my doc is right good luck to you not trying to scare you

I second the recommendation regarding ovarian cancer. I had the same symptoms, and even with no other cancers in my family, found out I had it. Don't be scared, just get tested. Those are the exact symptoms. Good luck and check back in to let us know how you're doing.

I had a breast augmentation surgery 8 days ago and couple of days ago I started getting all of these symptoms ... I did a little research on the internet and it could be stress related, I was in a lot of pain, I was really depressed and desperate, I haven't had a good night sleep since the surgery and I was  taking heavy medication for a first few days and then switched to "easier" pain killers like Ibuprofen and  Paracetamol   ... Im naturally very anxious person, also I have had these  symptoms a month ago, before visiting my family and friends back in my country, I guess I was under a lot of stress, not to mention I found out my boyfriend is married to another woman and I guess all of that just had a terrible impact on my general health, I lost weight, I didnt eat much, just drank coffee and smoked ciggarettes all day... I don't know, Im just tryin to find out what is happening to me and fix it, because Im only 20  years old and these things shouldn't be happening to me, Im generally very healthy and sporty kinda person, just a couple of months ago I was training for a marathon, I quit smoking and started eating healthy, I don't know where it all went downhill from that moment on ... Thanks for any kind of info! 

I have had similar symptoms for about a year and a half now. I was also tested for ciliac and a dairy allergy. Both were negative, however after much dedication, we found out I had high sensitivity to both dairy and gluten. My doctor put me on an elimination diet. I cut out milk, corn, gluten and soy. You could also do eggs, and certain nuts... I did not. Within a month, all symptoms were gone. I then added one thing back in at a time. If it made me sick, I cut it back out for good, waited until I was symptom free, and tried another thing. No problem, I added it back in. I feel so much better now! Not perfect but very close. I gained back the weight I lost and I am much healthier. I also found that foods with a lot of sugar make me sick, so you may look into that also. It's a bunch of work, but completely worth it!

Have you had someone check your pancreas? It could be pancreatitis.

Sounds like functional dyspepsia