Hi, I felt that something was pinching me inside my mouth, and I noticed a little blood blister. I don’t know how to treat it. Is there anyone who had the same problem?

Hi, my husband had a blood blister inside his mouth last month. It looked like brown spot on the inner cheek that was a little swollen. When he punctured a blister, it suppurated a dark red fluid, but after a short time, it was refilled again even more. I told him not to touch it anymore, because I was afraid that it could become infected. He couldn’t chew hard food, so I made him a soups and similar food. It didn’t hurt, but it pinched a little. It was his first blister, so a doctor wasn’t sure what caused it. He also didn’t know how to treat it, so he sent my husband to oral surgeon. A surgeon gave him a fluid for oral rinsing to prevent infection, and said that it will pass on it’s own. It really did, and fortunately, it didn’t appear again.

I had two blood blisters inside my mouth...I didn't realise until the first one popped and I found blood in my mouth...then a second formed within a couple of hours which I could feel against my teeth. Fortunately there was no pain or other sensation whatsoever. It was quite large (1cm diameter) and dark brown...obviously I was concerned as I'd never had or heard of this before. At the time I was highly stressed but otherwise in perfect health. After the second burst I didn't have anymore...and my doctor confirmed before I confessed to suffering from stress in work...that this is quite a natural side affect to the condition. Personally I wouldn't worry about it too much...stressing over a strange symptom can only make it worse (oooh the powers of the mind!). Hope you're feeling better anyway :-)

massage it with your tongue and apply glyoxide. You are lightly biting, nipping the sides your cheeks.

I have been getting blood blisters on my tongue, inside cheeks and the roof of my mouth especially when I am super stressed. The doctors were trying to diagnose me with Behcete but non of the test results came positive for that and now I was reading about ABH. How can I find out whether these blisters are caused by stress or other disorders?