i have a small blister in the inside of my bottom lip. it doesn't hurt but how do i get rid of it?

It should go Away by itself in 3-5 days. if not, see your doctor or dentist. Try not to pop the blister.

OMG! Nobody knew the answer till I finally found it myself. Look up MUCOCELE. You will need to make an appt. with and oral/maxillofacial surgeon.

Mucocele is a swelling of connective tissue caused by the accumulation of the mucin due to rupture of salivary gland. It is usually not too big but it can get enlarged and complicated. How did you get the mucocele, from injury or some other way? Many doctors will tell you that surgery is the only way, but if you notice mucocele early there is a possibility of non surgical treatment as well. It is a simple treatment actually. You just need to rinse your mouth few times a day with salty water. I think one tablespoon of salt per cup of water is enough. And in few days your mucocele will be gone for good.

Good luck,
Danella