I get a blister that keeps coming back every few weeks on the part of my mouth that connects the top teeth to the bottom. It's a spot I can touch with my tongue directly between my bottom molar and top molar on my gums. Any idea what would be causing this? It comes on at random times and lasts 1-3 days. It's not always the exact same spot but right in that general vacinity.

It is probably a fever blister. This nasty condition is reoccurring all the time and it is very hard to prevent them. My brother very often gets fever blisters and then we all avoid him because it is very contagious.  

He never has only one so consider yourself lucky and he is usually sick around 10 days so it seems that you have good immunity system but you need to work on it just a little bit more.

Try to increase intake of vitamins and you can do that by drinking orange juice and eating fruits. This is beneficial in more than one way and you are probably aware of it. I hope that this was helpful and that you will get rid this condition. 

Doing some reading on the subject and my guess would be food triggers rather than something more serious. Maybe if you expand your search you'll be able to find more concrete answers.

I do not get fever blisters on my mouth ! Just this little clear blister on my gum behind my molars ... I think some food triggers it sometimes but other times it just appears ! Bothersome !! :(

I know this is a year on but I have exactly what you are describing and haven't been able to find anything online about it. I don't feel ill when I get the blister. It is at the join between the bottom and top rows of teeth (in the internal angle of my mouth) and keeps coming back, bursting and then coming back again. Did you get yours investigated?

I have the same thing. Did you ever get an answer as to what yours was?

Keep this thread alive! I have the same thing and I get fever blisters but this is definitely not one. It showed up a couple of months ago and after a while I pushed on it until it popped. Now it’s back in the same exact spot! What is it?!!!

I have this problem and have had ex-rays that show nothing. I have had this going on for 2 years at least. When I start noticing the blister, I take a tissue and press down and it pops easily with a spot of blood or just a damp spot on the tissue. After awhile it comes back. I am leaving this link and it's the closest thing that makes since to me. However, the dentist didn't see anything but at the time I had him check the blister wasn't there. I was having my teeth cleaned on one occasion a cavity taken care of on the 2nd occasion. I checked this link by copy and paste and it worked. It titled Just Answer. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of web addresses is not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use​