I am 22 years old. i have been experience a lot of blood clots. Back in April I stated having blood clots but only when i would go bathroom. T thought my period would come soon but now. the month of may came and i bleed for a little bit 1 day. so June and july and now August i haven't started my period and i do have cramps but nothing. also I did take pregnancy test but the show negative. is something wrong with me?? My period were always on time and usually on the first and lasted 2 -3 days.

If you haven't had sex and you can rule out pregnancy (which the pregnancy test apparently did), you should see your gynecologist to make sure everything is working as it should. Three missed periods after being very regular could be a sign of something amiss. Then again, it could be nothing. Either way, err on the side of caution and see the doctor.