Im 15 I have really irregular periods which i know is normal around my age. But every now and then i get unbearable cramps where i can barely walk and huge dark red blood clots. Is this also normal for my age or is this at least something to not be concerned about?

I had something like that when I was your age. It is normal for some girls to have cramps and blood clots during their period. I even lost conciousness once! Since I was in a lot of pain my friends took me to a doctor. You know what she said? "It's all normal. The prostaglandines are doing that. It is the same as the birth pain." And she gave me some pain meds. At first I thought that she was nuts but later (two children later!) all I can say is that she was right, unfortunatelly. You seem to be one of the unlucky ones who have irregular and painfull periods. If this will make you feel any better, most of those girls get over that after they become women and give birth to their first child. In my case, I still have some pain, sometimes mild, sometimes strong and the bleeding is still strong more or less. Your periods will become regular after a couple of years and that is not something you should worry about.
If you are sexualy active and experience some pain and bleeding which is not related to your period, then you must see your doctor or gynecologist ASAP!
Good luck!