About 9 days ago while at work I had a large gush of blood seem to pour out of me with a bunch of clots. I bled a brownish type of blood for about 8 days with what seemed like uterine material.

I was worried so I took a pregnancy test. It came up positive. But I don't feel as if i'm pregnant, could this have been a miscariage and I was unaware of it, yet my hcG levels are still high? I am noticing that I do get extremely hungry the past three days and get sick to my stomach if I don't eat something. I'm not sure what is going on.

Could someone help?

I really hope it is not a miscarriage for you, most of the time it comes with severe abdominal pain. When I was pregnant with my 1st child I had a similar incedent, I thought I lost the baby, but I hadn't. As soon as you become pregnant each day that goes by your HCG levels get stronger and stronger like you stated. If you have miscarried, your hormones don't know it yet!! If your breasts are tender, or your back and hips, you could still be pregnant and that was just some lining. I wish you all the luck in the world. You do need to go see a doctor, ASAP just incase it is a tubal pregnancy. Which can be deadly! All the best to you!