I went out last week and had a few to many drinks and on the sunday I was violently sick. My doctor said I had gastric flu. I then ended up going to a+e on the Thurs as my eyesight was blurred and I had bad headaches and feeling nauseas. This has continued and its now Mon and nothing has changed, any ideas as to what this could be? I am just sleeping all the time

I think that your doctor's assessment of gastric flu is probably correct but I think that it should get better by now. Are you able to see a doctor? I think it would be a good idea because it sounds like it is not clearing up for you very quickly. How are you feeling now?

Well having problems with vision and tiredness fallowed by nausea could be just from too much work and you just need to rest to get back to normal, but sometimes these are symptoms of some medical disorder. Usually high or low blood pressure can cause these problems. Have you ever had any problems with blood pressure? When was the last time you measured your blood pressure?
Sometimes this can be an allergic reaction if the condition is ongoing. Have you had any alcohol allergies in life? I am not really sure about gastric flu and if it can last too long. I think you should go back to your doctor again and run some more tests.