Hello! I have occasional problems with my sinuses. It usually happens in autumn and spring and my doctor says it is connected to my allergy. I usually have running nose and congestion after that. Headaches are also common and I get used to them. But I have noticed my eyes become blurry and I feel strange pressure in my eyes. Could sinus problems be causing vision problems?

Hello! My sister has the same problem. Each time she has problems with her sinuses she has blurred vision. She went to her ophthalmologist and did all the necessary tests but there was nothing wrong with her eyes. Her doctor said it was connected to her sinuses. So, it is possible to have vision problems due to sinuses. I think you should also visit ophthalmologist and do all needed exams to eliminate any possible eyesight problem. Your doctor will decide on appropriate treatment according the results.