I’m 13 years old girl, and need an advice. I’ve noticed that my body has strange smell and that I sweat more when am at school. It is not just armpits; it seems my whole body is sweating. That makes me nervous because I can feel my own smell and then I sweat even more. Are there some antibiotics for body smell? I use deodorant but it is obviously not helpful. I don’t believe that I’m sick when am asking about antibiotics. I just want to smell nice and attractive.

I’m 14 and had the same problem. I was sweating so much although was using deodorant and showering every morning before school! I thought that have a problem that other girls didn’t have but was wrong. Anyway, I wanted to visit my doctor and she gave me medication for sweating. It was something like antiperspirant but probably one with stronger effect. It helped me. And deodorants are not effective in preventing sweating; they can only mask the odour. Antiperspirants can help sweat less and some of them have deodorant ingredients too.