I'm really worried about him. I didn't smell the foul smell until after the carbon monoxide issue. I first realized it after he got out of the shower. I was rubbbing his back and where ever I rubbed it would produce the odor. I called poison control and they told me that it had nothing to do with it,(carbon monoxided). I just want to know what it might be.
He's a very healthy person. He's not on any medications. I'm just worried about him. :-(

Hiya,

I am currently studying massage and have so far not come across any problem that would cause skin to smell so strongly.

I can only suggest that you go to a doctor and they will hopefully be able to give you an answer.

Sounds like you are retaining allot of toxins that are slowly polluting your body to death. This could be combined with a lack of normal bowel function. :$