i am 22 years old and my life has changed in a bad way because i feel like i smell. Ive been dealing with this for about 2 years now and im getting tired of feeling this way. I believe that i have an odor coming from my genital area/maybe butt area during intense activity or just sweating in general. the reason im feeling this way is cause i keep thinking when i sweat an odor appears and people around me notice it. I am always distracted with watching other ppls reactions when they are next to me either when im in class or walking around. i feel that people are covering their noses when around me or tend to not sit near me. but i dont smell anything so thats why im so confused. maybe its me being paranoid or whatever.

i am uncircumcised  ive shaved around my genitals and anus. i have used deodorant around my testicles. i shower 2-3 times a day. i wear loose clothing now. i do wear boxer briefs so maybe i should change that.  this is causing me so much hardship that i now stay secluded from everyone or events. i dont go to they gym any more cause i feel like id smell. i get anxiety when im around groups of ppl  because i feel embarrassed. idk what to do anymore. 

i moved away from home to go to school and i dont have health insurance. so i havent gone to a doctor to see if there is anything wrong with me internally. is there anything i can buy at a store that can maybe help me from sweating so much. i also have started to drink some green tea with antioxidants cause i heard that may help to keep body odor away. idk what else i can do. please help. 

You are very much self hypnotized. the odor around the scrotum area is common. people around may be reacting to some thing else. you are self guilt, so you feel that world around you is keen on your odor. please drive off the idea. be confident.

I feel the same way and this just happened to me. I use to play a lot of sports and work out often and never smelled as bad as I do now. I know people are saying that I stink and holding their noses around me. I shower all the time and I have done everything the doctor has told me. He told me to get anti bacteria wipes, and take with me. When I go to the bathroom to pee, I use a wet one around my genitals and buttocks. He also told me to use Witch hazel before I leave the house. None of this seems to work and I will have to go back to the doctor when I get a chance. BTW he also told me to use anti bacteria soap and the wipes are anti bacteria as well. It helps a little but I still smell at times. I do not think it is in your head man. I really do not.

Gameboync wrote:

yssubramanyam wrote:

it is not a problem. no treatment is required. you may be having slight prostratic seep due to over exitement. it may smell bit odd. check it out and contact me.

Please try some Hüppo. Take one out : First pat yourself in the region where you need it most. Second: Place in the fly pocket of your boxer briefs as far as it will go. Every time you move a little powder gets released. Hüppo makes powder last all day. I hope this helps.

Just use baby powder ...

I'm 22 and have the same problems exactly the way you described it plus it started like two years ago.Were you able to get help?Kindly advise

Hey man I've had this dame problem since my freshman year in high school and it sucks. Seriously everything you said happens to me as well I freak out when people cover their noses and I feel ashamed. I just started going to these new school and all the girls were checking me out and trying to talk to m but I refused why? Because I stink. It sucks man I honestly need to go to the doc and talk to him. But your not alone dude and I hope your shuffleboard to an end, because I know how it feels.

Had a lot of typos! Struggle not shuffleboard

I definitely won't worry if I were you. You've become a man with testosterone and its normal to give off a hormonal scent. Many people are Ashley attracted to the hormonal scent. So truly don't give it a second thought. Its biologically normal.

Just use baby powder and body lotion..this sh*t happens to me..don't worry