I have cousin that had to stay in a hospital few days ago. We did not understand what his problem could be. When he said that is some bowel illness, we were all surprised. I have heard before for this kind, but I did not know it could happen to some of my friends or cousins. That is why, I would like to hear more about bowel illnesses maybe I would need it.

Colitis, Crohn's disease and ileitis are inflammatory bowel illnesses characterized by distressful bowel function. They way to overcome inflammatory bowel illness is to stop poisoning and enervating the body with harmful foods and other lifestyle stressors. Then it is important to allow it to complete the healing process. It will happen every time, and usually very quickly and permanently. It is going to be, as long as the dietary and lifestyle factors, which cause enervation and toxemia, are avoided. Dr. Tilden said there are seven stages of disease, as well as bowel illness, are: 1) enervation; 2) toxemia 3) irritation; 4) inflammation; 5) ulceration; 6) induration: and 7) cancer. When doctor is trying to stop disease symptoms with medicines, a person suffers further toxification and enervation. Bowel illness symptoms may subside with medicines because the medicine may be so enervating that the body is no long able to continue with the detoxification process. Beside this, the medicine may be so toxic that the body may shift its detoxification efforts to other areas of the body.